Sunday, November 13, 2005

Importance of life

When is the time to give thanks for all that you have? I awaken some days with this thought in mind.

I have a wonderful family, a wife who is a best friend, daughter’s that are second to none and adorable, well mannered grandchildren. I am great friends with all my son-in-laws and have a long list of best friends. Some that goes back to my early school days and some from industry.

My wife and I work together and enjoy each others company; we like to do some traveling. Through our travels, we have met many very nice people and some have become good friends. I spend time on the computer and have made a few lasting friendships.

There is always plenty of food on the table and a warm roof over our heads. We have family get-togethers at Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthdays and anniversaries. What more in life do people need? Yes! I would say it is time to give thanks.

Thanks! to all the family and friends that make giving thanks possible.

No comments: